STAY OR GO?

Last weekend was spent exhuming and relieving my closet of dead fish and long forgotten treasures. There's always of a feeling of exhiliration sometimes more powerful than any new shopping trip can produce when you unearth the perfect little skirt you hadn't worn in five years that is now worthy again or a discarded blazer you'd been meaning to get rid of that looks perfect with your new skinny utility pants.  Of course there's the usual should I or shouldn't I anxiety of tossing off possible gems that I'll never wear again.  

Happy organized shoes.

5 comments:

B a la Moda said...

I don´t think the dress is that bad. I am amazed with the amount of shoes that you have. I have nothing compared to this.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

bravegrrl said...

love the scrunched socks and clogs

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love those socks! Where are they from? You've got a fantastic collection of shoes. I'd die for that collection. Great shoe rack too.

The Fancier said...

My socks are from Target and are super thick and Nordic like, perfect for winter. And credit goes to Ikea for the shoe rack. Gotta give it up for the Swedes, they know how to organize.

The Fancier said...

My socks are from Target and are super thick and Nordic like, perfect for winter. And credit goes to Ikea for the shoe rack. Gotta give it up for the Swedes, they know how to organize.