THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR J-E-L-L-O

Sweater, Urban Outfitters; Leggings, F21; Wedges, JS; sunshades, Calvin Klein; jewelry, Vintage; ruffled tank, Anthro
I'm still fuming over my hair.  I want to go shave the hairdresser's head so she feel can my fury, is that evil?   I need to let it go because there is nothing I can do about but I tried in pilates/yoga class, you know during that meditative forgiveness part, but it didn't work.  Will do my best not to speak of it again.  Trip to the Italian Market in Philly(for those of you unfamiliar, a famous street of culinary delights, featured in Rocky as he is running through his neighborhood)  Saturday for the ingredients to whip up a family feast.  A bounty of fresh tuscan sausage, homemade eggplant and gorgonzola raviolis, truffle burrata, and marscapone canolis and lemon ricotta pie.  Coffee count for detox today?
The settings on the camera were off.  This sweater is called the Cosby Cardigan.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

wow....super interesting sweater

these-colored-shadows.blogspot.com

Stina said...

Nice sweater.:-) Hug Stina

Anonymous said...

i really like this outfit...and sweet photos!!

xx come visit!
http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

mia said...

lovee the jacket

Teresa said...

Love that over-sized cardigan! The black and white graphic print is so eye-catching!

http://www.invasionista.com

MizzJ said...

Comfy and stylish! I like the sweater, it's so unique!

Anacecilia said...

i love this look! love the cardigan!! and it looks like a body suit underneath i love it! love the blur effect even if it wasn't meant to be!